This Course Carries 11 structured CPD hours as defined by the
Dentistry is a difficult job at the best of times. The procedures require a lot of skill and care and there are many stresses associated with that care. Our education as dentists is heavy with the science and objective evidence for our interventions but we have no education whatever in basic human values and skills. In many ways this makes our education unfit for purpose and leaves wonderfully caring and compassionate dentists floundering in a sea of official regulations but without the safety of an understanding of the subjective arts of relationship and communication.
Primary Objectives of the Course
That is why we can say with confidence that this course can achieve all the following benefits for you.
- Eliminate stress in your practice
- Use personal choice to your advantage in deciding how you wish to practice
- Create very satisfied patients who will recommend you
- Create appreciation in your patients
- Achieve great clinical outcomes
- Achieve happiness as a clinician